Do You Qualify?
Executive Interns gain beneficial business knowledge and must meet the following criteria:
- *Previous Del Sol Internship Experience
- 3.0 + cumulative GPA from an accredited college or university
- Extended time commitment preferred
- Understanding of store operations
- Favorable rapport with professional peers
- Responsible for quantifiable increase in sales
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive problem solver
- U.S. citizenship or appropriate work permits
*Applications to apply for management positions for individuals without previous Del Sol internship experience will be extended by invitation only.
Hear it from the Interns
Del Sol was such an awesome experience, I wouldn't change a thing about it and I am so glad I was able to go and I would like to thank Del Sol for giving me that chance.
Del Sol Hilton Head
Thank you so much for this opportunity. I really did learn a lot and enjoyed my experience. I really did learn a lot and enjoyed my experience. I have already told many people that if they have an opportunity they should do a Del Sol Internship. I believe this company is a very good company and will continue to grow and succeed.
Del Sol Waikiki
I was pleased with the bonus program. It served its purpose - to drive me to achieve higher numbers in the store. Additionally, it encouraged team work because if one person got the bonus, everyone got the bonus.
Del Sol Skagway
Top-Tier Management Opportunities to Boost Your Business Portfolio
In addition to our traditional internship program, Del Sol offers a top-tier management experience. Del Sol's Executive Internships are designed for past interns of our traditional program who have shown a high level of talent and commitment. Under special conditions, an Executive Internship position can also be extended to those with a unique background and education that would qualify them for this upper-level opportunity.
Del Sol Internship
- Training at Pedersen Worldwide University with industry experts
- Expense-based compensation at a management level
- Excellent living accommodations
- Domestic and international business opportunities available
- First hand management experience
- Corporate opportunities upon completion of executive internship
Executive Interns in the Jamaica store
The Executive Internships provide a more extensive and hands-on experience to the management of a Del Sol store location. In addition, you will work directly with members of the Executive Committee and other company professionals during your time. The Executive Internships are meant for those interested in establishing long-term professional relationships with Del Sol, company senior management and industry leaders.
We offer these positions based on a case-by-case evaluation performed by senior management as to each candidate's qualifications and past performance.Request Info
Del Sol Headquarters
280 W 10200 S
Sandy, UT 84070
Contact Us >